I really like playing this game with my brother or sister. Now that you explained that the keyboard/arrow directions are relative to the ram, we better understand how to make the rams move. My brother said that you should make the ram color more visible.
This Game is Currently in Alpha Stage and is missing features.
You can help me make it complete by giving a donation of your choice
This game works better on Full Screen.
If enough people show support, I will work on finishing the game.
The full Version would have:
- abilities like ice breath and charge attacks you can equip to battle
- option to fight in a 3rd person camera online against random opponents and friends.
- Polishing here and there, smoother animations and models
- optional Camera effects like bloom
- allow customization of the character you play.
Where will the game be sold?
I plan to make it work on PC and Macs and make it available on the Steam Store and on Humble Bundle
185$ to rent 3ds max / month (its a license to use 3d models in a commercial way). Fortunately I already own a license to substance painter and I don't feel the need to get Photoshop for this project. The servers will have costs that extend with the player base, it should be somewhere between 26.98$ and 134.92$ per month. I also have to pay for my own salary.
My name is Veronique Morais. I am a second year student in game design at Dawson College. I programmed the game, designed and animated the rams, made the tower too. You can contact me and see what I'm up to at my twitter account: @tenedria
The background terrain is Standard Unity assets, that includes the trees and the water. I didn't make them.
The sounds were purchased from:
* Currently fixing the abilities to make the animation display correctly